Hittin' the Trail
Burnett County, Wisconsin
Imagine a place of crystal blue waters surrounded by lush green forests, of friendly Mayberry-like villages, of skies graced by rare, elegant birds, some whose wings span up to seven feet. The place is real: It’s called Burnett County, Wisconsin.
Now comes the only complete guide to the county’s great day hiking trails: “Hittin’ the Trail: Day Hiking Burnett County, Wisconsin.” With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Plan days of fun family-friendly activities
• Learn the best places for walking the multi-state Gandy Dancer Trail
• Discover the National Park Service's largest scenic riverway
• Locate great dog-friendly trails
• Find directions, parking lots and more!
Released: August 2013
• Made Amazon.com's Travel>Central U.S. bestseller list
• No. 38 Amazon.com ebooks Travel>Midwest (Dec. 26, 2014)