Hittin' the Trail
Barron County, Wisconsin
Imagine a place of more than a hundred glacial lakes and trout streams, full of rustic charm and beauty in its farms and villages, all where ancient hills that formed 1.7 billion years ago stand as a backdrop. The place is real: It’s called Barron County, Wisconsin.
Now comes the only complete guide to the county’s great day hiking trails: “Hittin’ the Trail: Day Hiking Barron County, Wisconsin.” With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Plan a day of fun family-friendly activities
• Learn the best places for walking the Ice Age National Scenic Trail
• Discover nearby state parks and natural areas
• Find directions, parking lots and more!
Released: July 2013
• No. 42 Amazon.com's Travel>Wisconsin bestseller list (May 2, 2016)
• Made Amazon.com's Travel>Central U.S. bestseller list (July 2013)