Hittin' the Trail
Crex Meadows Wildlife Area
Imagine a place where you can walk among the remnants of an ancient ice age lake and past tens of thousands of rare and endangered birds gathered on their annual migration, all as you hear the howls of wolves and calls of loons in the distance. The place is real: It’s the Crex Meadows Wildlife Area in northwest Wisconsin.
Now comes the only complete guide to this wildlife area’s great day hiking trails: “Hittin’ the Trail: Day Hiking Crex Meadows Wildlife Area.” With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Learn the best places for spotting sandhill cranes
• Discover an internationally-recognized wildlife area
• Plan a day of fun family-friendly activities
• Find directions, parking lots and more!
Released: September 2013
• No. 11 Amazon.com ebooks Travel>Midwest (Jan. 23, 2015)
• No. 54 Amazon.com's Hiking & Camping>Excursion Guides bestseller list (Oct. 25, 2013)
• No. 79 Amazon.com's Kindle Short Reads>90 minutes (44-64 pages)>Travel (Jan. 23, 2015)