Hittin' the Trail
Grand Canyon National Park
The Grand Canyon rightly defies description. Most who see it for the first time say it reminds them of a majestic painting, appropriately suggesting it’s a place that only can be visualized by actually gazing upon it.
Now comes the only complete guide to the parks’ great day hiking trails: “Hittin’ the Trail: Grand Canyon National Park.” With one tap of the screen, you can:
• Plan days of fun family-friendly activities
• Reserve a campsite or lodging
• Receive a list of the parks’ current programs
• Learn about special kid programs
• Find directions, entrance fees, parking lots and more!
Released: May 2013
Made four Amazon.com's bestsellers lists:
• No. 8 in Kindle eBooks > Parks & Campgrounds (Nov. 6, 2013)
• No. 9 in Books > Travel > Grand Canyon (Oct. 28, 2013)
• No. 47 in Kindle ebooks Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Travel (April 10, 2014)
• No. 48 in Kindle eBooks > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides (Nov. 6, 2013)
• Top 100 in Kindle eBooks > Hiking & Camping>Excursion Guides and Travel>Arizona bestseller lists (summer 2013)